Welcome to the Pride Surrogacy Family!
Pride Surrogacy is a full-service surrogacy agency in Canada committed to ending parenting stigmas related to gender, sexual orientation, and relationship status. We specialize in LGBTQ+ surrogacy and egg donation.
What We Do
We provide surrogacy consulting services to diverse International and Canadian Future Parents to help them navigate surrogacy, egg donation, and sperm donation in Canada. We help LGBTQ+ individuals and families from diverse backgrounds, all over the world.
Surrogates Talk About Why They Choose Gay Couples and Singles
Surrogates Susan and Krissy talk about why they choose to be gestational carriers for gay couples. They have had amazing experiences and love to share their experiences with others.
Surrogacy for LGBTQ+ and Single Intended Parents by Choice
Pride Surrogacy’s Nathan Chan and Gestational Surrogate/Surrogacy Support Professional Kara talk about inclusivity and how Pride Surrogacy supports surrogacy for LGBTQ+ families.
Who does Pride Surrogacy help become parents through surrogacy in Canada?
We focus on helping those who experience judgment or stigma when pursuing non-traditional methods of creating a family. Our clients are:
- Canadian and International (from Denmark, Norway, Germany, Mexico, USA, UK, Australia, France, and more!)
- gay couples seeking the help of a Surrogate Mother and Egg Donor
- single men and women becoming parents through egg donation or surrogacy
- people living with HIV
- families who do not fit the traditional definition of a nuclear family seeking egg donation or surrogacy
- LGBTQ+, transgender, and polyamorous people who require fertility assistance
We can help you build a family through surrogacy and/or egg donation. We believe that the gift of family should have no boundaries based on gender, sexual preference or relationship status.